As of today, the Bonds : Equities : Gold : Reits ratio is 34% : 42.5% : 5% : 18.5%. very close to my target ratio of 35% : 40% : 5% : 20%.
There is a request for me to share the composition of my index portfolio, so here’s it goes … the main ones
- ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund (listed on SGX)
- iShares J.P. Morgan USD Asia Credit Bond Index ETF (listed on SGX)
- iShares Barclays USD Asia High Yield Bond Index ETF (listed on SGX)
- SPDR STI ETF (listed on SGX)
- iShares MSCI India Index ETF (listed on SGX)
- HANG SENG INDEX ETF (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange)
- iShares Core CSI 300 Index ETF (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange)
- Vanguard ETFs in different industries like Finance, Energy, Technology etc (listed in New York Stock Exchange)
- SPDR Gold Shares (listed on SGX)
- Lion-Phillip S-Reit ETF (listed on SGX)
- Phillip SGX APAC Dividend Leaders REIT ETF (listed on SGX)
I hope the above information will help you to kick start the process if you are interested in building your own index fund portfolio.